Friday, 30 August 2013

I went to Spain!

This holiday I went to Spain with my Mum, dad, brother, Aunt, Uncle and cousin (who's five). We stayed in a campsite called Playa Montroig which my grandparents actually found by accident back in the 70s. My family has been going there for years now, and this year was my sixth year going there. It's a lovely campsite with its own beautiful beach, and an amazing pool. We stayed for two weeks, and also visited France for a few days.

This is the pool at the campsite; I took this picture at night as I was walking past.

This is the pool during the day time, where there are plenty of slides to go on.
This is the beach at the campsite.

As well as staying in the campsite, we also visited Tarragona and Cambrils, two places that are nearby the campsite. The picture below is me at Cambrils :) 

Another thing we did was go to Port Aventura, which is a theme park near Playa Montroig. It is absolutely amazing, with loads of great rollercoasters. My personal favourite was Dragon Khan, which does loads of loops, and I did it three times! There were also other rollercoasters that I went on too, like El Diablo, Stampida, and Furious Baco. Another rollercoaster that was there that I couldn't go on due to back problems was the Shambhala, which is the tallest and fastest rollercoaster in Europe with the biggest drop.
The red rollercoaster is Dragon Khan and the white one in behind is part of the Shambhala.

All in all it was a really great holiday, and I had loads of fun with my family. My favourite part definitely had to be Port Aventura and all of the rollercoasters, but I love Spain anyways. The weather was great and for the first time in my life I got a tan! 

Thanks for taking the time to read this :)

Emily
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment